Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'd show you all within myself
If you'd acquiesce to unconditional love
not acceptance, but love
more than acceptance, but love

but you won't; you can't
us mere humans who'd conquer the sky
if not for the fact that
we're but humans who want even the sky

i see the silver coated glass
and i watch you return the glare
if you'd become what you've metamorphed
then i'd pull the beam lodged in my eye
even blow off the sawdust and specks
if i'd see what i've become

maybe i'm wrong; i've been right all along
maybe the fault lies in your saying, your doing 
i could be clean; you might have been dirty
all this while, you were more than just annoying

still i'd choose to 
remain as promised: true
true to unconditioned affection
to be part of a love compelling
overbearin us, overloading us;
our pain is our joy, Your joy is my strength

I'll wear Your yoke, i'll carry Your load
I can't see what i'll carry
though You carried the world
2 beams, a promise to You
all You ask is all i have
all You want is all i can give
and it's Yours
it's all Yours

No comments: