Sunday, July 5, 2009

15 Aug

hi, for those of you who have seen this, you are obliged to spend ten bucks on(for actually, but on sounds more loving and caring) me! my church is having a fun fair on 15th Aug. I was supposed to get dunked at first, which suddenly made the event neither fun nor fair for me, HOWEVER, SMU decided to have their convocation event on 15th Aug as well, and I, a freshman, am somehow involved in it. SO, I CANNOT GET DUNKED. GET OVER IT LADIES, NO WET T SHIRT ON ME! 
however, i suspect that with some emotional blackmail and arm twisting(maybe literally) i might get forcefully dunked. but anyway, a little self glorifying is going to follow in the ensuing paragraph.

MY BAND ROCKS!

ok it's done. honestly, it does! i'm proud to say i'm the guy in my band who pulls everyone down-everyone is so good at what they do, and since we have 2 guitarists, obviously i'm lousy cos JUSTIN CHAN IS SO MUCH BETTER. but we just grabbed Nina Natasha Naidu to sing for us-missing quite a few of us, but i really honestly do think we can pull off a decent gig.

so while i'll be performing for half an hour, the rest of the band will carry on without me. do enjoy yourselves at the fun fair, and spend lots of money on ME(this money will go directly to the church rebuilding fund) so my church can grow bigger and taller and deeper(literally, but hopefulyy spiritually too).

by the way, for those of you who are from my church, my cell group, you are not exempted from buying the tickets from me too. who ask you to keep stalking me. 

No comments: