Saturday, March 21, 2009

ulterior interior anterior

been talking about intending to pray for someone, and the bible mentions that faith is useless without deeds. so this means that this person will have to be talked to. so now i'm wondering how we could go about doing this.

and now i realize the slight manifestations of our selfish nature. that when we have friends, it seems like somehow we try to gain something out of it. i wonder if we can ever go to a person with no agenda, no motive, but just as friends, just to hang out.

oh wait we can. i think we do that a lot. 
oops. 

but with how many people? hmmmm. not a lot, for me. 

but on to the pressing issue, i wonder if i can hang out with this guy, and not ignore his problem, but just be a friend. show how God loves people by showing God's love to His people. 

i think it's pretty tough. i'm not very familiar with this person(i keep my distance), like a lot of people. and maybe God is telling me to throw myself at His mercy by abandoning my privacy, by moving into a bigger shell. or getting out of my current one. 

No comments: